- Arrange interview schedule and conduct interview.
- Conducts orientation of new hires.
- Updates Masterlist of Employees; Assigns employee number for new hires/ re-hired employees.
- Provides weekly updates of absences and tardiness of all non-managerial employees.
- Assists in organizing company events and activities.
- Distributes and reviews performance review forms.
- Do other tasks as assigned.
- General HR responsibilities.
- Can start immediately.
Education and Experience:
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Working in an Architectural firm is an advantage.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Highly organized, disciplined and can be relied to handle confidential information.
- Must be Friendly, professional, mature and helpful attitude required
- Excellent skills in using computer (MS Office and Internet)