- Prepares architectural plans and rendering as instructed.
- Produce accurate drawings, code complaint and complies with document standard.
- Reproduces sketches, layout, drawings, engineering systems or components or as instructed by supervisor.
- Provides assistance in the preparation and coordination of bid documents.
- Assists in delivering project documents in a timely manner.
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Architecture.
- Must be a Licensed Architect.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar in using MS Office applications (Word, Excel) and softwares such as AutoCAD and Revit.
- With above-average communications skills.
- Self starter and can work with minimal supervision.