- Act as primary contact with the client on projects, representing the firm in a professional manner.
- Complete the project within the agreed timeline. Obtain approvals and decisions in a timely manner.
- Coordinates manpower schedules with the Production Team for DD and CD production requirements.
- Assists in the preparation of design development drawings. Reviews shop drawings, specifications, cost estimates and construction material recommendations
- submitted by outside architects and contractors to ensure adherence to contract and notifies the Architect of discrepancies.
- Must be a licensed architect
- 6 years minimum experience, 2 years of which is spent in project management of Commercial Architecture - High-Rise experience preferred
- Experience in supervising production staffs
- Ability to manage priorities, multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong AutoCAD, MS Office skills
- Revit experience a must
- Competent in business writing and communication skills
- Team player
- Experience in construction document preparation and field observation
- Knowledge of building materials, specifications, construction techniques
- Experience with building codes, zoning and generally knowledgeable in jurisdictional processes.