- Assists in the implementation of Company Computer System Policies and Procedures; Recommends solutions if necessary.
- Monitors, evaluates, and tunes the overall system to ensure optimum performance. Identifies errors and conducts tests to isolate problems. Troubleshoots malfunctions on hardware and software. Will be tasked to prepare reports if necessary.
- Participates in developing, testing, and implementing disaster recovery plans for hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- Maintains inventories of equipment within the datacenter, reviews system logs to ensure highest performance and successful completion of backups.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Highly motivated, mature, professional and willing to provide 100% performance.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.