· Conceptualize design, conduct research & prepare high-level conceptual boards to initiate design
· Prepare high-level spatial layouts for further development of subordinate team members
· Direct presentation boards and vignettes of concepts and design.
· Establish specifications and selections for all for interior elements. Including Finishes, FF&E, decorative lighting and décor.
· Identify opportunities for the use of new technology and materials. Research materials and direct the selection and allocation of finishes.
· Track and manage scope, budget and schedule sign off procedures for the projects.
· Artwork selection
· Prepares design information not limited to sketches and construction details for documentation of Interior Design subordinates/ team members
· In close coordination with the Interior Design Manager and Head of Interior Design Team, plans and conducts regular project meetings.
· Attend to regular client and site meetings, prepares reports and presents to the Head of Interior Design Team.
· Assists in the compilation of program charts.
· Embrace and improve upon Standard Operating Procedures for design process
· Review shop drawings of multiple projects.
· Liaise with other teams.
· As approved by the Interior Design Team Head, executes various initiatives that may include graphic design.
· Shared management of vendor relationships, product samples and material library.
· Records keeping and post mortem documentation.
· Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
· Must be licensed
· Minimum of 10 years successful track record in the overseeing and direct involvement of highly designed various interior development.
· Able to develop, communicate and successfully implement a management strategy to execute projects.
· Highly developed aesthetic sense.
· Ability to inspire a team, set and communicate goals, measure accomplishments, hold a team accountable, provide feedback and delegate
· Strong team building, organizational, communication skills are essential.
· Advanced conceptual design skills to assist in responding to the needs of clients and ultimately provide exciting and empowering challenges to integrated design team is highly required.
· Ability to direct and evaluate design options based on client-driven criteria.
· Working knowledge of techniques, products, and materials used in various environments, including high-end environment is required.
· Must possess excellent presentation skills and have the ability to manage multiple projects.
· Intrinsic understanding of luxury brands, the discerning customer’s desire for refined ambience.
· Excellent time management skills
· Must be adaptive to fast paced and high-growth environment.
· Awareness and experience in workplace strategies and solutions a plus.
· Computer proficient. Conceptual sketching ability desired.